342
I feel like a good whinge.
I'm bored. Summer holidays are boring. I'm fed up of just sitting on my arse all day doing fuck all, it's stupid and pathetic when I could be doing something constructive.
I'm fed up. Same reason as above.
Agitated. Same reason above and because I'm annoyed I got shit results. Especially in ICT.
Hungry. When I woke up I didn't want to eat cos I was a little nervous about getting the results. I've been back for two hours and I've still not eaten. I will. Once I've done this.
I feel bad for getting bad results. I feel like I've let down my parents, I know I can retake these exams and they don't mean much, but it's still disappointing. I even had the 'you only get one chance at life' talk on the phone with Dad. Lovely.
Everything else is going well for me I guess. I can never get a balance though.
And now, I've realised I'm not sure I want to do ICT at Uni anymore. It's starting to bore me a little now. I'd prefer to do Media or Film Studies or both. Maybe these results don't mean much but in the ICT exams I expected to do well, but I haven't and it's only going to get harder.
I'm interested in Media and Films and things but I'm not sure what job prospects are available.
I can't wait to get away on holiday from this big headache about my future. Just a week, to totally forget about all my responsibilities before I go back to 6th form.
Right, I'm really hungry now and I'll just be going round in circles if I carry on typing here.
Candice is coming down tomorrow, she will help take my mind off this big mess and cheer me up.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING SHIT
FUCK FUCK FUCK
I just remembered I have work tonight as well.
Sometimes, I wish I was a child again.
Whatever.
chro.


3 Comments:
At 7:34 PM,
. said…
i will try to cheer you up tomorrow :D
lots of kisses and cuddles will make you feel better.
At 10:51 PM,
Anonymous said…
I dont really understand your results?! explain please :)
At 10:53 PM,
Anonymous said…
In Ireland, A is the highest you can get and a D is the lowest pass, then you fail with an E, F or NG...is that the same as England?!
Post a Comment
<< Home